Saturday, November 6, 2010

Review: Grabben I Graven Bredvid


Grabben I Graven BredvidGrabben I Graven Bredvid by Katarina Mazetti

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The reason I picked up this book was that it was one of a few available during a vacation, as it's really not the type of book I usually read. It has however made a bigger impact on me than I thought at the time; not so much the story, but the way it was told.
The story is about two very different people meeting in one of the few places they are likely to every share, the grave yard. He's a dairy farmer and she's a librarian, so their worlds doesn't really intersect much.
What still sticks with me is they the author chose to write the chapters alternatively from his and her perspective, which really helped to highlight their differences in an elegant way.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment