Monday, March 26, 2012

Review: Darkest Powers Bonus Pack


Darkest Powers Bonus Pack
Darkest Powers Bonus Pack by Kelley Armstrong

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



This is definitely only for fans of the 'Darkest Powers'-series and even with those tight premises it's not that good.
You get a bit more insight into Derek and Tori as characters, but not much more than what you get out of the books.
Don't expect any new stories as this is only snippets and different perspectives of already published events, so not much new.
I can understand the desire to want to publish what was previously web-stories, complementary to the novels, but I question the value to the readers paying for this books. I'd say you can save your money and buy one of the full novels instead.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment